- Required when the creator is known.
- e relator term (required)
- Record the term “composer,” or another term in ‡e. Use standard terms in LC MARC Code List for Relators. Use terms, not codes.
- ‡e is repeatable when applicable
- For best practices in determining relationships between creators, works, and expressions see Music Cataloging at Yale/RDA/Names/Persons/Identifying, choosing, and recording preferred and variants names for persons.
100 1_ ‡a Walton, William, ‡d 1902-1983, ‡e composer.
100 1_ ‡a Walton, William, ‡d 1902-1983, ‡e composer, ‡e arranger of music.